$3049 per passenger
Our Arizona adventure begins as we arrive in Phoenix and are transferred to our hotel. Tonight, meet your Tour Manager and traveling companions at 6:00 p.m. for the short ride to “Old Town” Scottsdale. Here, a welcome dinner awaits amid the Western-style streets filled with galleries, specialty shops and restaurants.
6 Days • 8 Meals
Round trip airfare from Reno
• 8 Meals (3 dinners and 5 breakfasts)
• Round trip airport transfers
• Spend 4 nights in Sedona, at the heart of Red Rock Country
• Experience two of Arizona’s scenic rail excursions
• Ride the Grand Canyon Railway into the awesome Grand Canyon National Park
• Journey through Verde Canyon in first class comfort aboard the Verde Canyon Railroad
• Experience the breathtaking beauty of Grand Canyon National Park
• Visit Montezuma Castle National Monument, an ancient Indian dwelling carved into a limestone cliff
• Narrated trolley tour of Sedona
• Enjoy rip-roarin’ entertainment and a chuckwagon supper at the Blazin’ M Ranch and Western Stage Show
• Relax with a day at leisure in Sedona for shopping and exploring on your own, or take an optional Jeep Tour
• Visit the old mining town of Jerome
Roundtrip airfare from Reno
Transportation throughout tour
Four night stay in Sedona
Grand Canyon National Park
Departs at 9 AM
Returns at 5 PM
Departs from Grand Sierra Parking Lot – Northwest corner (by the big swing)
Departs from Carson City Senior Center
final payment due Feb 1, 2018
$3398 per passenger, Single Occupancy
All tours use CPCN registered vehicles.
There is a $5 service fee for Carson City departures.
All tours use
CPCN registered vehicles.
unless you sell your seat.
Please call for booking
Carson City Departures.
Explore, Enlighten, Enjoy with Patty's Tours!
Our Commitment to you