$3049 per passenger
See three belles of the South -- Charleston, Jekyll Island and Savannah -- dripping with Spanish moss and history. Enjoy southern hospitality while visiting coastal islands and plantation.
• Roundtrip airfare from Reno to New Orleans
• Travel Insurance
• 9 Meals (3 dinners and 6 breakfasts)
• Round trip airport transfers
• Spend 2 nights at the historic Jekyll Island Club Hotel, once the playground of the Rockefeller and Vanderbilt families
• Narrated tram tour of Jekyll Island, a Golden Isle rich with majestic oak trees, Spanish moss and palmetto
• Visit St. Simons Island, the largest of the Golden Isles
• Visit Fort McAllister Historic Park, the best preserved earthwork fortification of the Confederacy
• Spend 2 nights in the Historic District of Savannah, the "Belle of the South"
• Guided trolley tour of Savannah, the city deemed "too beautiful to burn" by General Sherman during the Civil War
• Dinner at Mrs. Wilkes' Boarding House, steeped in Savannah history
• Enjoy quaint Tybee Island with its historic lighthouse
• Visit Hilton Head, one of the world's premier resort communities
• Stop at Beaufort, known for its southern hospitality and historic homes
• Spend 2 nights in the heart of Charleston's Historic District
• Guided tour of Charleston, regarded as one of the most beautiful cities in America
• Touring at Middleton Place Plantation, a National Historic Landmark
• Farewell evening dinner cruise of beautiful Charleston Harbor
Roundtrip Airfare from Reno
Transportation throughout tour
2 nights at the historic Jekyll Island Club Hotel
2 nights in the Historic District of Savannah
2 nights in the heart of Charleston's Historic District
Departs at 9 AM
Returns at 5 PM
Departs from Reno Tahoe Airport
Departs from Carson City Senior Center
final payment due February 8th, 2018
$3148 per passenger, Single Occupancy
All tours use CPCN registered vehicles.
There is a $5 service fee for Carson City departures.